I thought it might be nice to offer some way of “suggestion” as to some blogs you might be interested in reading this next year. These are ones that I typically read every week… I left of “personal friends” b/c so many of them have blogs and I didn’t want to leave anyone out, so this list is excessively from people I have never met.
These are in no particular order:
- Eric Geiger – Eric is the Vice President of the Church Resource Division for Lifeway Christian Resources. He combines a heart for the church, her mission, and strategy. http://ericgeiger.com/
- theResurgence – this is a resource every Christian should read every day. They provide a lot of helpful material every single day. http://theresurgence.com/
- Crossway Blog – They tend to provide updates on new releases, along with video interviews of (you guessed it) authors. http://www.crossway.org/blog/
- Gospel eBooks – Speaking of books, if you own a kindle and are looking for cheap or FREE gospel books, they help you know what’s out there. http://gospelebooks.net/
- Abraham Piper – He is the son of John Piper, and runs http://twentytwowords.com/ – but you can find more on the personal side at http://www.abrahampiper.com/
- Daring Fireball – I don’t always agree with his language, or his views, but if you’re an Apple Fanboy, you need to read this guy to stay on top of technology. (NERD ALERT) http://daringfireball.net/
- Brad Lomenick – He heads up Cataylist, which is for young leaders. He has great insights into mine and the coming generations. http://www.bradlomenick.com/
- Kevin DeYoung – This dude is a power blogger. Kevin is always thoughtful and measured in his approach to what he writes. If there is something on his mind, he will let you know… with more information than what you thought you needed. http://thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/kevindeyoung/
- Ed Stetzer – This would be my “company line” blog that I read. He works for Lifeway with the Research team, so if you like stats… and the mission of God, this is your guy. http://edstetzer.com/
- Tullian Tchividjian – author and Pastor, this guy constantly challenges what I thought I knew about God’s grace. http://thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/tullian/
- Bob Kauflin – He is a worship leader who consistently challenges me to think much of God in everything. http://www.worshipmatters.com/
- Desiring God Blog – Love the resources. The posts are short. http://www.desiringgod.org/blog
What are some of your you are looking forward to reading this year?