Can you believe that it’s February?! January has been just a crazy pace. It really flew by. So, I’ll let you catch up on the top posts for the month of January:
- Why I’ll be less critical of church signs: If God can redeem me… He can redeem church signs.
- 5 Things I Learned at Birthing Classes: I ran into “the placenta” at this class.
- 5 signs you’re talking to a kook after church: Yes, this is a true encounter.
- More unfortunate news from our friends at Preemptive Love: We not only lost Soma this year, but also Teeba. It was quite sad. BUT – there is HOPE… once we hear from PLC, we’ll let you know who will be going to surgery!
- I’m very happy (at this point) where we’re headed for our ‘baby-moon’: In a little under two weeks, Abigail and I will be getting away for a little pause before the madness of “baby” comes. We’ll let everyone (all 3 of you who actually care) know where we’re headed.
which ones were your favorite?