Can you believe that it’s December?! November really flew by – I think when you get away from your routine life rushes by. Below are the most popular reads for November:
- UPDATE: Abby and the Swine Flu – here I give a great update of Abby, who is pregnant, on how she handled getting the swine flu and how she’s progressed since!
- If you feel the need to encourage somebody, do it. – here I share some quick thoughts on encouraging others after one of the best meetings ever with our college staff.
- Now matter how much you might want to know a secret, until someone tells you , you just cannot know what it is. – this is a post about what I shared with our First Woodway Christian School students… it’s also about the Bible.
- Is it necessary for the local church to continually try to enhance the spiritual formation of its congregation? – this was a response to a question I received from a student…
- The very fact that you are reading this proves you can (and should) read your Bible. – here I challenge the thought that “I don’t like to read” specifically in regards to the Bible.